Chalkboard background

Followers

Monday, March 14, 2011

The beginning!!!

So, as it seems I find myself wanting to tackle the challenge of keeping up with a blog. I have read other blogs and find myself completely immersed in every last word, as if I am reading a great American novel and cannot find the need to put down the book. Come to think of it...many of the blogs I read are real accounts of everyday American life and I find a connection to them through each reading. This new found love, admiration, obsession ( i guess that one could seem true) that I have with blogs has made me realize that I WANT and NEED an outlet! I want place to talk to other adults in actual adult language and not the cutesy, baby talk that I find myself relishing in 24 hours a day. (And yes, I say 24 hours because our daughter does not sleep well at all and therefore I wind up feeling like I talk baby talk all DAY long!!!) I may not always have something profound to say, but I do feel that I may say something that will connect with others, even if it is just to provide a nice giggle at the end of the day! So, let it be known "here begins my journey as a blogger!" But please do not hold it against me if I neglect my blog some days....I find that I sometimes can't even remember to feed the dogs and nevertheless I am aware that I will sometimes completely forget my blog all together. But that just makes the moment I remember it more exciting and fulfilling! (kind of like finding that missing mate to a sock after searching for weeks!) I am so ready to begin this new endeavor and I can't wait to tell you more about me and my family!!! Until next time: Life, Love and Reese's!!!

Just a sneak peek at our precious daughter....more to follow on how much of a blessing she is to us ( even though she decided sleep is not a requirement for her!) 
P.s. This photo was taken by a wonderfully talented photographer, who just happens to be a near and dear friend to us!!! She is amazing....check out her work! www.spankimillsphotography.com/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment