Chalkboard background

Followers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

FInally....I am back!!!

We have been so busy these last couple of weeks that I haven't had a chance to gather my thoughts or even have one complete thought! We are coming down to the end of our home building process and every last detail seems to take ETERNITY to finish! I am so ready to be in our new home that I can almost smell the wet paint! But I know that I must continue to wait it out and pray that God gives me enough patience to make it through the last two months of construction. I used to think that building and designing my own home would be sooooo much fun!!! I have now realized that the enjoyment is really not all there for me.... I am the worst person at a being patient and this home construction is like torture to me! Never mind the fact that I still need to furnish the entire house; except, for Kinsey's room of course. She is pretty much set! On the good side of news, I am pleased to announce that we officially have a walker in the REESE residence. That is right people, Kinsey has decided that walking can be fun! I am usually more tired at the end of the day, but that is fine... it just means that I sleep ten times better:) And sleep is what I crave right about now...so excuse me for the short post ( i just wanted you to all know that I am still an active participant on my own blog) but I must catch some beauty sleep. Keep checking back on our blog....WE have some exciting news to share with you....no hints from me... I will just keep you guessing!!! Until next time, PEACE, LOVE and the REESE'S!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment